ummit Hockey School is a summer hockey camp for children aged 10 to 17 years old. The hockey specific program has been carefully created not only to help athletes keep their form in the off-season, but also to raise the overall level of their game and prepare them for next season. Using a systematic approach, our coaches focus on improving individual skills and developing a player’s physical condition. In today’s hockey, coaches at all levels are looking for players who can control the game and contribute significantly to the team.
10 hours of dryland hockey training
Hockey games in the presence of scouts and hockey agents
ce practice is a very important part of the camp, where the development of teamwork and the improvement of individual skills plays a big role in players’ education.
On-ice training includes:
- Improving efficiency in skating technique
- Developping speed and maneuverability
- Power skating
- Stability and balance
- Various shots(slap shot, snap shot, wrist shot, etc.).
- Passing techniques
- Tactical training and many other hockey drills
aintaining a strong physical condition is a very important aspect of the modern game of hockey. In addition to practicing on the ice, each day athletes will participate in off-ice workouts.
Two daily 60 minute sessions include:
- Strength training, agility, endurance and speed development
- Dry land drills
- Playing various sport games (soccer, basketball, volleyball)
Our staff is comprised of a team of experienced coaches.